A rugged military version of the standard fibre optic ST connector used to provide reliable ST connectivity in environments where shock and vibration may be encountered.
Various versions of connectors and adapters are available to meet a broad range of specific needs and system requirements. The M83522 connector is qualified for military applications and features a higher spring force than commercial ST connectors, allowing it to meet the shock requirements of MIL-C-83522.
- Super and Ultra-PC polish capabilities
- High grade stainless steel body (17-4 SS) with zirconia ceramic ferrule and fungus-resistant self-extinguishing boot
- Superior optical performance in extreme environmental conditions
- MIL-qualified series: high spring force for shock and vibration resistant critical in military applications
- Navy approved COTS: for moderate shock and vibration environments