The Simplex MFM Fibre Optic range has been specifically designed to operate in Harsh Environments. The rugged, anti-vibration, corrosion resistant design ensures high environmental and optical performance in a variety of applications in the air, on land, and above / below sea.
The MFM series connector is designed for either singlemode or multimode applications and offers a range of variants to suit different types of ruggedised cabling.
- PC ceramic ferrule with a ceramic alignment sleeve to reduce insertion loss
- Based on MIL-DTL-38999 III #13
- Simple termination of sub assembly due to one piece construction
- Lightweight, minimal panel footprint
- Anti-vibration coupling mechanism
- Keyed shells and ferrules for optimum repeatability.
- Environmentally sealed
- RFI Receptacle gasket
- Manufactured in ARCAP for corrosion resistance.