Tech Optics can supply a complete line of circular fibre optic connectors designed and qualified to MIL-PRF-28876, Rev. E. These connectors are precision-machined to stringent tolerances and designed to provide superior optical performance in extreme environmental conditions.
Tech Optics can supply M28876 connectors, backshells, and cable assemblies plus test, inspection and termination equipment and training as required.
- Precision-machined to MIL-PRF-28876, Rev. E specification
- Available in three shell sizes: 13 (4-channel), 15 (6, 8-channel), 23 (18, 31-channel)
- Six keying options, plus universal keying for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product, for both plugs and receptacles
- Inserts are interchangeable from plug to receptacle; either can be operated with pins or socket termini
- Fully intermateable with all qualified M28876 connectors
- Operates with all qualified single mode or multimode M29504/14 and /15 termini
- Complete line of straight, 45 degree and 90 degree backshells
- COTS versions are available in aluminium and other materials