The Bayonet Quad Connector has been designed specifically to facilitate the interconnection of fibre optic cable assemblies, thus eliminating the need for polarising the assemblies and the use of inline adapters. The BQC series utilises ceramic sprung loaded ferrule technology, giving low repeatable optical attenuation.
The shell material is Aluminium Zinc Cobalt Olive Drab for Mil Coms applications and Stainless Steel for oil field and mining applications.
- Fully hermaphroditic wipe clean bayonet mechanism
- Ceramic ferrule FC/PC butt joint technology
- Plug and jam nut receptacle connector styles
- Durability >500 matings
- Plug backshell allows for the removal of the ferrule monobloc for ease of cleaning
- Fully removable front receptacle shell for cleaning without removing the receptacle from the equipment
- In line through bulkhead jam nut receptacle available
- Choice of material and plating finishes