Buffer strippers - Miller - Ripley Tools
A popular buffer stripper for 250µm-coated fibres, the 103-S Fibre Optic Stripper has super-accurate hardened stripping jaws that provide a clean smooth stripping action. Each tool is factory preset and does not require field adjustment.
The spring-action design of the tool automatically returns the stripper blades to the open position when released. This tool is recommended for loose tube fibre cables. Approximate length 5.375" (136.5mm), Approximate weight 2.5oz (71g).
- Accurate registration allows precise removal of 250µm buffer coating
- Hardened, precision formed ground cutting surfaces
- Prevents fibre scratching or marring
- Durable, cushioned handles
Ergonomically enhanced handles for extra comfort and ease of use. The new factory-set-and-locked calibration screw puck provides for better and more precise strips every time. One hole for removing 3mm jacket and the second opening to remove 900um and 250um coatings.
The precision-made features of the Miller Fiber Optic Stripper, Model No. CFS-2, include a second stripping hole at the tip of the tool for stripping 2-3mm fibre coating; a 140µm diameter hole and V-opening in the blade to allow the removal of 250µm fibre; precisely formed cutting surfaces to ensure clean, smooth strips; comfort-grip ergonomic handles; and a lock to hold the tool closed when it's not in use. Approximate length 6.5" (165mm), Approximate weight 4.2oz (119g).
- 2mm (.078") diameter stripping hole at tip of tool can be used to strip the fibre jacket
- 140µm (.0055") diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fibre
- Pre-set at the factory - no adjustments needed
- Will not scratch or nick glass fibre