The CT-10 is a high precision cleaver for single fibre applications, providing typical end face angle of 0.5 degrees. The CT-10 features a flat diamond blade, rather than the circular style blade that is used by the CT-30 and earlier cleaver models. The blade life is up to 64,000 cleaves and the blade is easily replaced by the user.
- Dedicated for single fiber cleaving
- User replaceable flat diamond blade
- Simple & single-step operation
- Blade life up to 64,000 cleaves
- Compact and light weight
- Detachable fiber scrap collector FC-03 available as option
The CT-30 series of fibre cleavers have been designed for up to 12-fibre cleaving.
- Small size, lightweight, and easy handling
- Applicable up to 12-fibre ribbon cleaving
- Fibre collector equipped as standard
- 2-action operation including fibre scrap collection
- Operation: Push back blade -> Set fibre -> Close body
- Blade speed and anvil speed are mechanically controlled
- Blade is common to CT-20 series cleavers
- 16 rotating positions, 3 height positions
- Blade life is same as CT-20 series cleavers, 48,000 cleaving
- Typical Cleave Angle: 90º ± 0.5º
- High precision cleave blade with 16 cleave spots
- Adjustable cleave length from 5mm to 20mm
- Stable operation with multi-action process
- Blade Life: 48,000 Cleaves
- Dimensions: 55mm x 58mm x 48mm
- Only for use with
- 125 micron diameter fibres, multimode or singlemode.
- Coating diameters of 250 micron or 900 micron.
- Weight 360 g
- Supplied in a soft pouch
- The S315 with its small, lightweight size makes it the perfect addition to any field splicing system
- The unit's graduated scale allows for cleave lengths of 5 to 20mm
- Designed to accommodate 250µm and 900µm coating diameters
- The S315 is FITEL's least expensive cleaver model.
- The S315 field cleaver requires some skill to achieve the desired cleave angle so it may not be appropriate for some splicing applications
OptiSaber™ is an affordable, compact clever for MT/MPO connectors including 12, 16, 24 and 32 fiber configurations. Benefits of the laser cleaver include a very fast cycle time, elimination of cracking and chipping associated with mechanical cleaving, a reduction of polishing steps and abrasive film use. These time and cost savings result in an ROI of less than one year.