The Fibertron Multicure connector heater provides controlled curing of epoxy used in the termination of fibre optic connectors. The unit permits controlled curing for up to 24 connectors at one time and can accommodate most types of optical connectors using an interchangeable connector block.
The Multicure has a thermostat that allows the temperature to be set between 60ºC and 120ºC. Each unit is supplied with a dial gauge thermometer to allow real time temperature recording.
Each Multicure heater is supplied with a power cord making it ready for instant use with the plug style appropriate to the particular country the unit is being shipped to.
- Reduces connector loss
- Reduces fibre cracking
- Reduces fibre stress
- Improves termination quality
- Small, compact size permits ease of use and storage
- Available with curing blocks for FDDI, ST, FC, D4, Biconic and SMA
- Provides a cost-effective means to terminate fibre optic cable assemblies
- Detachable power cord for easy storage
- Power receptacle, switch and fuse module is UL, CSA and TUV approved