The Fujikura 12S fusion splicer is the smallest, lightest, and most portable splicer in the world. The ruggedized chassis features shock, dust and moisture protection while the two camera observation system provides for accurate fibre alignment and loss estimation calculations.
Weighing less than two pounds and having a footprint of approximately 6" x 5", the 12S provides users with an unprecedented level of flexibility for the most challenging splicing applications. The functional transit case also serves as a workstation when needed. The large 4.5" scratch resistant monitor is viewable in direct sunlight. Software updates are accomplished via the internet, allowing users to quickly and conveniently update their software as new splice programs become available. To cap off all these great features, a long life battery and extended life electrodes keep you up and running when you need it most.
- Two-year warranty
- Highly durable – designed for tough environments
- Suitable for single fibre splicing
- Cladding alignment with fixed V-groove
- Auto-start tube heater
- Optional fibre clamping methods
- Splice image capture facility
- Software upgrade via Internet
- Includes multi-function worktable