As a compact version of the Advanced Polishing Machines, Domaille's Field Polishing Machine (FPM-HDA-600) can be transported for on-site fibre optic cable installation and emergency repair use. It is designed to achieve the same accuracy as the larger machines, but with fewer features.
- Cycle Start Button allows the operator to initiate the cycle.
- One Digital Countdown Timer ensures precise control and process repeatability.
- Robust Design uses the highest-quality materials such as hardened stainless steel and hard-coated aluminium.
- Force Adjuster slides mechanically and locks into place allowing the operator to change the platen force to meet varying specifications of fibre optic terminations.
- Cable Management System routes cables away from the polishing process.
- Requires 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz for operation.