Fibre Optic Polishing Technology
Tech Optics supplies and supports Domaille Engineering fibre optic polishing equipment throughout Europe
- Domaille Engineering is the global leader in precision optical fibre connector polishing machines.
- All of Domaille Engineering’s precision connector polishing machines' offerings are designed for superior performance by utilizing a rigid fixture system, which is significantly better than floating fixture type machines. Domaille’s optical fibre polishing machines are accurate and repeatability to consistently achieve superior production results when measuring apex offset, radius of curvature, fibre protrusion, back reflection and under-cut.
- Two factors are of utmost importance when selecting a polishing machine: Yield and throughput. Yield is an indicator of quality and repeatability. Throughput is a measure of productivity. The Domaille polishers are leaders in the industry in terms of both yield and throughput. By allowing you to adjust platen force, speed, time and slow start capability, it will satisfy virtually any exacting specification.
The Tech Optics difference
- Tech Optics is Domaille’s only EU/UK based distributor
- Tech Optics provide Europe wide support, maintenance and servicing for Domaille polishing equipment
- Tech Optics provide proven polishing procedures used on our own production line with every machine
- Tech Optics offer training in the termination and polishing of standard single channel connectors, MTP® ribbon connectors , harsh environment and broadcast connectors