A wide range of media converters are available from Tech Optics as well as those listed here - please enquire for details.
These compact, cost-effective Fast Ethernet media converters from TE Connectivity (previously AMP Netconnect Tyco) are easy to install and ideal for Ethernet-over-fibre extensions in small or home office, branch, enterprise, fibre-to-business and fibre-to-home applications.
With support for 10/100 Mbps data rates and full/half duplex modes, these high quality media converters are ideal for professional and carrier grade applications. They enable 10/100 Mbps Ethernet to be extended over optical fibre links to connect users or workgroups to remote-access switches, routers and server NIC cards.
- Meets all the relevant industry standards for 100 Mbps Ethernet
- Support for 10/100 Mbps data rates and full/half duplex modes
- Installation is “plug-and-play” and requires no technical knowledge
- Very simple to maintain
- Support for the current industry standard fibre connectors
- Available in both multimode and singlemode fibre options
- Up to 12 units can be 19” rack-mounted in an AC-powered enclosure
- Fully compatible with 10Base-T, 100Base-T and 100Base-FX standards
These compact, high performance media converters from TE Connectivity (previously AMP Netconnect Tyco) extend Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 BaseT LAN signals from S/UTP Cat5e structured wiring over either multimode or single mode optical fibres using the 1000Base-SX and 1000Base-LX standards.
They are ideal for demanding LAN applications, enabling 10/100/1000 Mbs Ethernet to be extended over optical fibre links to connect users or workgroups to remote access switches, routers and server and PC NIC cards.
- Meets all the relevant industry standards for 1000Mbps Ethernet
- Simple to install and maintain
- Support for industry standard fibre connectors
- Available in multi-mode and singlemode fibre options
- The standalone converters can also be 19” rack-mounted in an AC-powered enclosure