The P5000i makes it fast and easy to test and inspect fibre optic end faces. This intelligent fibre microscope removes the subjectivity from fibre inspection and provides reliable and objective PASS/FAIL fibre analysis and reporting.
The P5000i can be used with a laptop / PC and with many widely deployed VIAVI test platforms including the T-BERD®/MTS 2000/4000/6000, HST-3000, OLP-82/82P, OLP-87/87P or MAP-200 via USB without the need for any additional adapters.
- Repeatable Pass/Fail analysis eliminates subjective guesswork from the measurement process
- User-selectable/definable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria
- Includes FiberChekPRO™ software for analysis and reporting and recording with PC/laptop
- Automatic Image Centring ensures the fibre in always on the centre of the screen
- Dual-Magnification switching allows easy toggling between low & high magnifications.in both live and analysis views
- Inspect and certify fibre end face quality at the push of a button, making your technicians instant fibre experts
- Use this intelligent fibre microscope to certify fibre performance and deliver the results to existing VIAVI test platforms
- Eliminate operator subjectivity with fast, easy, and objective testing
- Enable your technicians to get it right the first time; adopt best practices, improve quality, and optimize their workflow
- Ensure physical layer performance by guaranteeing fibre connectivity meets industry standards
- Instantly capture, analyse, and grade fibre end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria
- Standardise fibre inspection, analysis, and reporting processes throughout fibre network