The first low cost, automated, non-contact interferometer for fibre optics. The Norland Connect-Chek® CC6000 automatically and precisely measures radius of curvature, apex offset of polish, and fibre undercut or protrusion on any PC or APC single-fibre connector. The breakthrough technology used in the CC6000 is unlike any other system on the market today and now allows interferometric connector analysis to be affordable to all users.
- Affordable quality control and quality assurance of high performance fiber optic connectors.
- Automatically and precisely measures:
- radius of curvature,
- apex offset of polish,
- fiber undercut or protrusion on any PC or APC single fiber connector
- Standard USB connector with exclusive CC6000 software to control the interferometer and measure the connectors.
- Designed for both the factory or the field
- Without the need for costly phase-shifting devices