The Norland Advantage Multifiber System is an automated non-contact interferometer designed for measuring the end face geometry of fiber optic connector surfaces including multifiber connectors, fiber arrays, single and, PC/APC connectors. The Advantage fiber combines the features of Norlands' renowned single fiber interferometer with an improved, higher-resolution multifiber interferometer system. This combination yields the most versatile, easy-to-use system available today for fiber optic testing.
- Automatic measurement of:
- Radius of Curvature
- Endface Angle
- Flatness Deviation
- Planar fiber height and differential planar fiber height for multiple rows of twelve (12) fibers.
- Core dip for Multimode connectors
- Patented True Angle Connector Mounts with Integral Guide Pins for MT, Mini-MT, MPO, MPX, MTP and MT-RJ connectors.
- Automatic Angle Calibration
- Automatically switch between Red and White Light Interferometric Modes.
- Gauge fiber protrusion and undercut to the submicron level.
- Fiber Masking for custom connector measurements.
- 3D color wire frame display
- Color Contour Map with Profiles.
- Measure wide areas with Multiple Image Overlay Software.
- Measure flat and angled connectors without changing the mount by using the Variable Tilt-Stage with accuracy to 0.01 ° .
- NIST traceable standard at 0 ° and 8 ° for tilt angle.