- Completely non-abrasive lint-free alcohol wipes, comprising 91% Isopropyl alcohol and 9% deionized water,
- For cleaning fibres before fitting connectors, fibre and connector end faces .
- The wipes are 3" x 4" (75mm x100mm).
- Supplied 80 sachets per box.
- Order Code: TX806
- 400ml can of dry air for cleaning adaptors and small piece parts difficult to get to.
- Ideal for microscope adaptors, interferometer stages, power meter and light source adaptors and in-line joints.
- Supplied with a "long reach" plastic extension nozzle.
- Order Code: AD105
- A vial containing eight pieces of 100µm diameter, 50mm long cleaning wires for cleaning connector capillaries.
- Can be used to remove broken fibres from connectors or foreign matter that may have accidently entered the connector.
- Order Code: F1-8265
- Large (300mm x 350mm) high quality low-lint cloths for general cleaning and drying of all surfaces.
- Suitable for use on glass, plastics and metals.
- Excellent wet strength, may be rinsed and reused.
- Order Code: ENGINEERS WIPE
- Supplied in a 1-litre tin, is the preferred agent for cleaning optical fibres and all other associated fibre optic components.
- Should be used with a lint free wipe for cleaning optical fibres before fitting into connectors or splicing. Also used for cleaning connector end faces.
- A Solvent Dispenser is a useful compliment for the IPA and is a pump action dispenser that avoids spillage and prevents solvent evaporation
- Iso Propyl Alcohol is classified as a solvent and appropriate Health and Safety regulations must be followed for both storage and use.
- Order Code: IPA-1000
- Lint free disposable Kimwipes are used for all aspects of cleaning optical fibres and optical components
- Kimwipes are supplied in 'pop-up' boxes with 280 single-ply lint free wipers per box and each wipe is 11.4 x 21.5cm
- Order Code: KIMWIPES