ST connectors are made for quick and straightforward epoxy and polish type terminations using two part heat cure or room temperature cure epoxies, or using the TE Quickcure adhesive (one part adhesive that cures in around 20 seconds).
They come with a pre-radiused PC finish and the zirconia ceramic ferrule is mounted in a polymer body with a metal bayonet housing.
ST couplings (in-line adaptors) are available with either a polymer sleeve, for low cost multimode applications, or with a beryllium copper sleeve for higher performance and a ceramic sleeve for singlemode use.
- ST Multimode Connector, crimp sleeve & dust cap,
- ST Singlemode Connector, crimp sleeve & dust cap, individually packed and with a 3mm yellow cable boot
- 900µm strain relief boot for pigtails
- 3mm cable strain relief boot - Black
- 3mm cable strain relief boot - Blue
- 3mm cable strain relief boot - Red